Plant engineering for the food industry – Food & Food Technology
Plant engineering for food is subject to some important and strict requirements such as “foodgrade quality”. Therefore, we at endeco Engineering and Industrial Plant Construction are already familiar with the current regulations and laws of the food industry when planning plants for the food industry.
In addition to individual plant construction, we also offer custom-fit apparatus and container construction for foodstuffs.
Ask now without obligation and let us advise you.
Food technology plants among others for:
- Baking agents / baking mixtures
- Diet food
- Ready Meals
- Starch products
- Flours / Gluten
- dairy products
Food processing systems are particularly in demand for:
- ready mixes
- animal feed
- Crystal Sugar
- Powdered sugar
- wholemeal meal or wheat flour
(Head of Sales)
Your contact person: Dennis Joesten (Head of Sales)
endeco plant engineering & engineering advantages:
- Complete solutions from a single source - systems tailored to your needs to increase efficiency through optimal adjustments, for higher productivity with maximum plant safety
- Owner-managed family business guarantees customer proximity through flat corporate hierarchies
- Guarantee for long-lasting and future-proof quality with high availability and sustainability - DIN EN ISO 9001 certified
- Reliable and fair partnership secures long-lasting business relationships worldwide
- Many years of experience in liquid and bulk handling
- Service on site by our own assembly teams
- Customer proximity and competent advice from our own sales force
- Development of innovative and customized solutions
Endeco offers consulting, engineering and plant construction for food and the food industry from one source
What we do as plant engineers for the food industry:
The endeco bulk material and liquid systems are suitable for almost all areas of food technology and food industry. Depending on the requirements the industrial plants are optimally adapted to production, process technology and food processing. With our own engineering team we also offer special plants for dairy products, starch/protein, plastics or for the pharmaceutical industry.