Industrial plant engineering for starch, protein, maltose, dextrose and many more
Strict qualitative specifications apply in the field of plant engineering for food, which is why our industrial plants for starch and proteins are manufactured to the highest quality standards. All our production plants are designed with an eye to the future in terms of legal requirements and changes in the production chain.
Our plants, pipelines, containers and apparatus are designed according to your needs and can process all types of starch such as potato starch, barley starch, rye starch, wheat starch, rice starch, corn starch or pea starch. We also offer a wide range of different solutions in the field of proteins. The endeco plant technology is reliably used for all proteins such as soya proteins, pea protein, lupines, rapeseed protein or protein mixtures.
- Potato, pea, wheat & corn starch
- Tapioca Starch
- Protein / protein isolates
- pet food
(Head of Sales)
Your contact person: Dennis Joesten (Head of Sales)
endeco plant engineering & engineering advantages:
- Complete solutions from a single source - systems tailored to your needs to increase efficiency through optimal adjustments, for higher productivity with maximum plant safety
- Owner-managed family business guarantees customer proximity through flat corporate hierarchies
- Guarantee for long-lasting and future-proof quality with high availability and sustainability - DIN EN ISO 9001 certified
- Reliable and fair partnership secures long-lasting business relationships worldwide
- Many years of experience in liquid and bulk handling
- Service on site by our own assembly teams
- Customer proximity and competent advice from our own sales force
- Development of innovative and customized solutions
endeco plant construction and engineering for plants for starch processing as well as proteins, maltose, dextrose, etc. of the producing industry
What we do as a plant manufacturer for starch / protein:
Due to individual engineering and optimized process technology, endeco bulk material and liquid plants are suitable for various industries and areas. Depending on the requirements the industrial plants are optimally adapted to the production. Especially plant engineering for the producing food industry or food technology are in great demand. Of course we also develop, consult, produce, optimize and maintain pharmaceutical industrial plants for starch processing.