Pharmaceutical plant construction: Plants for pharmacy & pharmaceutical industry
Plant engineering for pharmaceuticals and the pharmaceutical industry must meet strict requirements. Accordingly, our plant engineering projects are planned and designed with the utmost care. As for the other areas, our plants for pharmaceuticals & pharmaceutical products work extremely precisely and carefully. Of course, all our plants also comply with the hygiene regulations as a pharmaceutical plant manufacturer.
Request your pharmaceutical industrial plant from endeco now.
For reliable processes and the processing of:
- pharmaceutical agents
- Flow Amplifier
- Starches / Starchers
- Milk powder
- Active ingredients
(Head of Sales)
Your contact person: Dennis Joesten (Head of Sales)
endeco plant engineering & engineering advantages:
- Complete solutions from a single source - systems tailored to your needs to increase efficiency through optimal adjustments, for higher productivity with maximum plant safety
- Owner-managed family business guarantees customer proximity through flat corporate hierarchies
- Guarantee for long-lasting and future-proof quality with high availability and sustainability - DIN EN ISO 9001 certified
- Reliable and fair partnership secures long-lasting business relationships worldwide
- Many years of experience in liquid and bulk handling
- Service on site by our own assembly teams
- Customer proximity and competent advice from our own sales force
- Development of innovative and customized solutions
endeco plant construction & engineering for the construction of pharmaceutical plants and industrial plants for the pharmaceutical industry
What we do as a plant manufacturer for machines and plants for the pharmaceutical industry:
The endeco bulk material and liquid plants are suitable for different industries and areas. Depending on the requirements the industrial plants are optimally adapted to the production. Especially plant engineering for the food industry or food technology are in great demand. But we also professionally implement special plants for dairy products, starch/protein, plastics or for pharmaceuticals.